The Premium DeckScrew designed for exterior timber deck boards and accessories, this fastener can also be used in a variety of other
The versatile Pozisquare drivestyle virtually eliminates cam out, providing the neat finish expected of a FastenMaster® product.
Coated to withstand ACQ and Copper Azole timber treatments, the elements and blend with most timber colours.
Available in 40 - 90mm lengths, 75, 350 & 1750 piece packs.
Click here for more details
- Plated in zinc and yellow passivated to withstand up to 1,000 (min) hours salt spray resistance.
- Partially Threaded
- 25ø sharp point for easy penetration into all wood types
- 40ø deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance.
- Double countersunk and ribbed under the head to assist self-countersinking.
- Serrated threads on 45% of the screw and two flutes to achieve optimum insertion into all wood types.
- Square drive to reduce driver wear and prevent 'camming out'.
- Lubricated with "Macalube" to enhance screw insertion time, extra driving torque and a greater resistance to corrosion (yellow only).
- Full batch-traceability to the original steel mill certificate.